But I really, really appreciate this one from Omiru, even though it's several years old, and for a colder climate than mine:
|I just like the way this all works. Source.|
I'd switch out the two trousers for skirts and the cold weather coats for blazers, and have a really fab winter wardrobe (at least in my head!) Why does this grouping appeal so much?
- It looks modern without being too trendy.
- Incorporates classics (white shirt, pencil skirt), and wild cards (rose-print tee).
- Lots of layering potential.
- Shots of color to enliven the neutrals.
- It all looks so wearable and suited for a casual but stylish life.
Do you like? What might you switch?
Have a splendid Saturday and remember: Visible Monday is on for Monday January 21st! Everyone is welcome to participate!